Thurs. March 15th, 2012: Scott Hedges chats with Steve Martin during Mornings on ABC Ballarat about the Fairness In Religions In School campaign.
Catch up on the VCAT hearing.
- What’s going on at VCAT? – Dr. Meredith Doig, President of the Rationalist Society of Australia.
- Mike Stuchbery, Live Blogging – The Final Showdown
- Christians pray for VCAT ruling – Amber Wilson
- Trust kids when it comes to religious teaching – Dick Gross
- Victorian Humanists – Test case on religious discrimination
- Mail from Belfast
- ABC Law Report [MP3]:
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 0429 806 514
- Web/News: religionsinschool.com Facebook
- Twitter @secularschools #FIRIS
“The one we serve (Jesus) is the same yesterday, today and forever. And his purposes (converting humanity) will not be thwarted!” (Forward Together Rally 2011)
“What really matters is seizing the God-given opportunity we have to reach kids in schools. Without Jesus, our students are lost”.
“It’s important that the church recognize its commission is to make disciples. Our young people need Christ”.
“What a commandment, make disciples (of school children). What a responsibility. What a privilege we have been given. Let’s go for it!“
Scott Hedges Interview – ABC Ballarat
Part of the crowd outside VCAT on March 1st